How long have you been on DeviantArt?
I lost track, but my profile says 5 years, so... 5 years!
2. What does your username mean?
It's hard to explain.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Wise, Tranquil, Fireproof
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Photography. It's hard to choose between portrait and nature. 7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Character Design, Illustration. My life is full of amazing people who provide me with the experiences to produce all sorts of stories that I'd like to turn into comics (manga preferably).
8. What was your first favourite?
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
Bleedman. His artwork never fails to inspire me to want to improve my digital drawing skills.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
Humon. Sharing stories, a lot of laughter, and an endless list of conversation topics, if it ever happened.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
My life's been impacted by quite a few people over the years. His photos motivate me to go out and explore places. That, and I like eerie places.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
My camera which is a Nikon DSLR D3300, Photoshop, and at times Illustrator.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
In a forest, on a small bridge, train tracks, the outdoors. As long as it's green and full of nature, that tends to get my creative juices flowing.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
I was a die hard fan of The Outsiders (by S.E. Hinton) in high school. Watched the movie, the tv series, read the book, saved a collection of images, and wrote plenty of fanfiction. But of course, life turned my attention else wheres after. Recently, I came across and their illustrations of The Outsiders. I love their style and seeing their artwork of the outsiders hit me right in the feels, as if time had gone back five years.